I am dedicated to guiding each patient through their mental health treatment process to help them achieve their goals. I approach care using evidence-based treatments combined with a holistic approach that takes into account each individual’s personal journey and unique genetics.
As a psychiatrist, I know that each individual is unique and that responses to medication vary. That’s why I make treatment recommendations that are tailored specifically to you and your genetics.
1) Complete our short online questionnaire to see if we can support your specific needs.
2) Choose between the QuickStart option and the PrecisionStart option. With QuickStart, you'll see the doctor as soon as possible. With PrecisionStart, you'll get a genetic test for free, but will only be able to see the doctor when your testing results are ready.
2) Schedule a judgment-free, full length evaluation with one of our highly-trained psychiatrist. The evaluation will be conducted via a secure online video visit and runs about 50 minutes in length.
3) During the first online visit, your provider will work with you to determine which treatment, if any, is appropriate.
4) If you are prescribed medication(s), you'll have the option to get it delivered to your home, or pick it up at a local pharmacy.
5) Typically, you will see your provider for short online visits once a month for the first couple of months to better tailor your treatment plan. Once your treatment plan is optimized, you may meet with your provider once every 3-4 months. Of course, you always have the choice of seeing your provider more often if you’d like!
6) If a prescription renewal is due while you are between provider visits, reach out to your Care Coordinator, and we'll get the prescription ready for you.
Prairie does not accept health insurance at this time, including Medicare and Medicaid. However,we can provide you with a ‘Superbill’ to submit to your insurer for out-of-network reimbursement.
Patients are solely responsible for payment. However, patients may be able to use their insurance to cover their medication copay if they decide to opt out of medication delivery and use their own pharmacy.
Yes. We can accept HSA/FSA in one of the following ways:
(1) If you have a HSA/FSA account with a connected card, you may use your card as payment when booking an appointment.
(2) If you need to submit a receipt for HSA/FSA reimbursements, we'll make the process easy by providing you with an itemized receipt upon request.
All visits with your Prairie provider are done via a HIPAA-compliant, secure online video visit. When you join a call with a Prairie provider on your desktop, you do not need to install any additional software. However, when you join on mobile, you will need to install a mobile app to meet your provider over video. Please refer to our FAQ page for a more detailed instruction.
Your first visit, a 50-minute intake, costs $295. $50 is charged to reserve the appointment, and $245 is charged after the appointment occurs. Follow-up appointments cost $160 and are 20 minutes.
If you get your medication delivered with Prairie, all medications will be provided at a flat price of $15 per monthly quantity of a single medication, regardless of your insurance plan.
If you decide to pick up your medication at a local pharmacy, your medicaation co-pay will depend on your insurance plan and benefits. Without insurance, medication price can range between $40~$80 per month.
If you’re in emotional distress, text HOME to connect with a counselor immediately.
If you’re having a medical or mental health emergency, call 911 or go to your local ER.